Sunday, January 24, 2010

Roller Coaster Ride...

My life's been a bit complicated lately...and anyone who knows me knows thats SO normal and your saying "What else is knew."

It's like I've been on a roller coaster ride lately- up & down - down & up -side to side - round & round-loop to loop - back & froth - then back again! Really that's what life's been like lately and I'm sure most of you can relate to what I'm talking about!

Lately our family has been faced with some VERY difficult decisions (which I'll keep to myself right now), and we are really having a hard time with those decisions... sometimes I wish I could be 7 years old so my Mommy could make all my decisions for me! I'd be loving life then. Oh plus she could come and clean my house...that would be SO sweet!

Anywho- you know you want to do whats right and whats best...but the question is...WHAT IS RIGHT?

So you pray and your not sure if you get your answer cuz if your like me your stubborn and pigheaded (you all can stop agreeing with me so quickly...try to act shocked when I say things...where is the love). Of course as a parent you want to do what's best for the family.

Have you ever wanted something so bad - so bad that you dreamed about it --- You just knew it would happen. It had to happen...RIGHT? Well, sometimes the Lord has other plans for you. Even when you argue with Him - Yes, I do argue with the Lord, sometimes...not all the time. It's in my nature to argue...don't know why...you'll have to talk to my parents, I blame them for it ;)...But I do often argue even though He's always right. You see I generally know what the answers are before I get that full answer feeling. I just don't always want to hear it.

Then theres dealing with the effects of others and ho you interact with them after they have treated you a certain way.

I know...none of these makes any sense to you all...but what do you expect...it's the ramblings of a crazy women...ME;)!

When all is said and done...I still don't have the answer to my question and my life is STILL complicated! GOT TO LOVE IT!!
So here I go again...UP & DOWN - BACK & FORTH! IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments: