Tuesday, January 29, 2013

THAT WAS THE ONE THING.....

...Have you ever had just one little thing be enough to just push you over the edge?  Just that one little thing that, yes even though it was important, may not of been that major to make you go CRAZY! 

Well, I was already walking on the fin line of craziness this weekend as it was and this one little thing was the one thing to push me over the TOP...

What was it you ask...WELL I'LL TELL YOU...

I CAN'T FIND MY CAMERA!!!  (No BIG DEAL normally cuz I have 2 small back up ones right, but NO!!  This one has important pics that I haven't down loaded yet and the back up ones aren't charged yet).  

So YES BIG DEAL........MAJOR DRAMA DEAL!!!! 

So, see with how my weekend has been~ just for your info...its been BAD...This had been ENOUGH to make me CRAZY!!! UGH!!!  

Whats worst is I had it the other day...Then it was GONE~ GONE I TELL YOU~GONE....

Did someone take it out of my car~All my pictures GONE~GONE I TELL YOU~GONE~UGH~double UGH!!!

The worst part of it...I really needed it Sunday too!!  And you know what will happen, I'll find it after the fact (at least I hope I will) Isn't that the way it always works!! 

Now you all are asking~what brought me to this point~~if only I could tell you ~~ my life would be so much simpler ~~ But BOY is it a dosy!!! But I wouldn't even know where to begin, so for now I'll keep it to myself!!  

BUT I WANT MY CAMERA !!  
BUT I GUESS LIFE MUST GO ON!


No comments: