Monday, November 3, 2014

Bitter Sweet feelings.....

Its always a bitter sweet feeling I get after Halloween! 



You see anyone who knows me - knows I LOVE this time of year...
You know, HALLOWEEN, THANKSGIVING,
 ummmmm BLACKFRIDAY (yes thats a holiday to some), 
CHRISTMAS and NEW YEARS!!

I also LOVE decorating my house!!  (I don't have nearly enough decorations...YET) 
I LOVE all my Holiday decorations. 
 Its fun putting them up...
taking them down is totally a different story though!!!!!
















When it comes to taking my Halloween decorations down - I have mixed feelings......
Why you ask....
Well first off I LOVE how my house looks with all the spooky decorations up.  Plus its the start of fall...you know cooler weather (well sorta for us in AZ).  
Its just fun...dressing up, the candy, the food, everything!! 



On the other hand I get SUPER excited when I take my Halloween decorations down - 
Again why you ask -
BECAUSE that means in less than a month it will be Thanksgiving...
and Thanksgiving is followed by
BLACK FRIDAY and 
DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS!! 

Black Friday in itself is a major holiday.  Unfortunitly it should now be called Black Thursday since most stores are open now on Thanksgiving night!  I have to admit I go out with my best friend Teresa to people watch...we don't necessarly go out to get all the major deals.  If we happen to come across a deal that makes the outing even sweater but really is all the people watching...so if you happen to be out on black Friday don't do anything silly cuz we are watching...oh and laughing!!  LOL 


And of course that same weekend its time to DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS!!  Christmas is my favorite time of year to decorate for!!  

And the other BEST part about Halloween and taking my decorations down...
CHRISTMAS MOVIES and CHRISTMAS MUSIC STARTS!!! 
In our house it'll be Christmas movies and music 24 hours a day!!  

It's so IS the BEST TIME OF YEAR ...
But taking the decorations down is always a
BITTER SWEET FEELING!!!  

No comments: