Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Facebook...

OK, so some friends from school asked me to join facebook, (along with my mom and sister). They said its really cool and I could get a good laugh and see people I haven't in a long time, great communication. After a while, cuz I really didn't want to add more complication to my life, I gave in and joined. THEN, I made DJ join. So I've been on facebook for about a month and WOW, it drives me CRAZY. I'm not addicted to it, but I tend to check it all the time. Whats that say about me?!?! (Maybe I am addicted to it...) But I know I'm not alone...DJ is always on it playing some weapons game or something...And I know others have a secret ADDICTION to it also. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! If you haven't checked out facebook yet, well watch out, it takes over your life:). If your on it, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON IT TODAY? Are you ADDICTED!?!?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh it is very evil...very evil...decided I need some goals--beside cutting back on my FB time. It is cool tho how people you haven't seen for 15 years are suddenly there like they'd never left! It's crazy! I've connected with mission comps and actually ran in to one at the store this afternoon. It was a beautiful thing!

trublubyu said...

fb is truly addictive.