Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where or where is my PURSE...

I really miss carrying my purse right now...

You see ONLY 2 DAYS TIL THE CARNIVAL
...WOW...CAN'T BELIEVE THAT...

I have to carry so much junk...oh WAIT...it's not JUNK...it's important PTSA stuff (right Teresa)...that it wont fit into my purse so I have to carry a bag, a big bag full of everything, papers, money, checks, notes, documents, things you write with, gum, water, t-shirts, tape, calculators, EVERYTHING under the sun...HECK IF YOU LOOK, I BET THE KITCHEN SINK IS IN THERE SOMEWHERE...I WANT MY PURSE!!!

I keep forgetting stuff...example yesterday...What did I forget...my drivers license so I couldn't cash one of the checks we needed to write for PTSA cuz I don't have my Lic number memorize...come on, what more do you want...thats too much for my head to remember~numbers!!! REALLY...if its not your socially security number~who has it memorized...obviously I DON'T!

Your killing me here people, just plain old killing me!!!

No comments: