Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm going crazy...AGAIN...

I think I just might be going crazy!!! They say that happens when you get older...I did just have a birthday this last week and so somewhere along the way the years did start to SLOWLY creep up on me and as Cayla occasionally reminds me, well she reminds DJ more than me, we are getting older. BUT I think with my old age, not that I'm saying I'm old, I think my mind is going~Oh wait I NEVER had a MIND!!!!
But some of you might be asking why I think I might be losing that thing in the upper part of my head...well it's that time of year again...
NO...Not Halloween!
NO...Not Thanksgiving!!
NO...Not when the weather guy says that we will have no more 100 degree weather and then we do
NO... No Christmas!!!
YEP...you guessed it...IT'S the Jasinski FALL CARNIVAL!!!!
JUST KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!
You would think after what I put my body throw last year, I would have learned and NOT do it this year...well that would be a NO....
And guess what...it's even BIGGER...yes, you read right...that was the word BIGGER this year. And there is really only 2 of us running around until the day of it planning it. AUUUUUUUGGGGGG. Really I AM CRAZY.
BUT IT'S GONNA BE FUN! Ok...Shameless plug...you all should come...you know I'm just a shameful person...if you are anywhere in the valley, you should come. Its cheap and safe...Heck it's in Buckeye!!! Ok, so it's half way to California if you live on the other side of the Valley, but thats ok, just make a trip out of it;)...hit the carnival first and the drive to California and watch the sun rise at the beach, sound good (you know I'm just kidding, its really not that far, people~20 minutes, 15 if you drive like me, cops plug your ears)
Heres some of what you'll get...Shameless plug time...50ft zipline (you have to be 48inch tall to go on this ride)~ it's called the survivor...it looks so cool (it takes its own crew to put this one together, its so big), a video gaming trailer with 14 plasma TV's, a gyro, swing n spin, a 58 foot slide, a train, games, food and lots more.
Its not as bit as the state fair, its not as small as your normal school carnival, but hey its OUR school carnival. And I have to put the word out there some how...RIGHT?!?! And what better way then my blog. SO, with that said there it is, plus, I had to put something on the blog, its been awhile since I've put anything on and right now all I eat, sleep, drink and dream is this carnival. Its crazy.
Once the Carnival is over will life slow down...NOP the next week, we start right into the book fair...NOVEMBER 2 to the 6th. I really think I am going CRAZY!!!!

No comments: