Saturday, August 17, 2013

World Card

Everyone knows that I LOVE my stamping!  I enjoy doing it for my self...its what relaxes me!  I was even one of those people for years who didn't scrapbook cuz I really didn't want to get away from stamping...until I realized I can use my stamps with scrapbooking and I love to do that too!! 
 
So a few weeks back I got a new stamp set from Stampin Up (I would say 90% of my stamping stuff comes from them)...The Open Sea set...can I say LOVE THIS SET!  Can't wait to make more cards with it!   
 
Gather all your supplies (I've listed all the supplies I used)
 
 
 
 
Really its a very easy and simple card...I've got an old book I tare pages out of and I used my square punch to make the edge.  You'd be surprised what you can do with old book pages! 
 
Supplies Used:
~Basic Black ink (Stampin Up)
~Chocolate Chip card stock (Stampin Up)
~Very Vanilla card stock (Stampin Up)
~ Basic Black card stock (Stampin Up)
~American crafts premium Ribbon
~Sincere Salutations stamp set (Stampin Up)
~The Open Sea stamp set (Stampin Up)

No comments: