...And the goose is getting HOT! Well, not really, BUT, my list is getting LONG. Christmas is 3 days and counting and I have NOTHING, DO YOU HEAR ME, NOTHING DONE! NO REALLY I DON'T....
Here's my list of things to do before the BIG CHRISTMAS EVE Party (at my house) and of course the BIG DAY itself...
1) Make cookies with the kids (Haven't made a single one this year -for Christmas that is- OH WAIT, I did last week for cub scouts with Joshua but theres non left)
2) Bake Banana Bread (I have a tone of Banana just waiting to be baked)
3) Wrap gifts (I finally started wrapping some yesterday cuz our poor little tree looked soooo bare with only Josh's two wrapped gifts under it. I've been done shopping since Thanksgiving weekend...WELL SORT OF...)
4) Get more gifts for Seth (We thought we had him finished on Thanksgiving weekend, WELL, forgot about the birthday and most of his gifts went to that, go figure. Now he has NONE, well maybe ONE)
5) Get Christmas Cards in mail (I know, I know...stop lecturing me already, its the Monday before Christmas but wait it get better...)
6) ...Pick up pictures from Cosco that go on Christmas cards (Theres still more...)
7)...Finish writing Christmas letter (I know what your thinking, why even bother, well its the thrill of having so much stress, just gotta have it)
8) Order Meat and cheese for Party on Wed.
9) Make pies (also one for DJ's work party)
10) Make Carmel corn (wait I did that last night, ya me! I can mark that off my list)
11) Make all the food for the party and the dips for the party (wait...if I'm going to do that I need supplies so that means...)
12) Go to the grocery store
13) Delivery Christmas goodies
14) Clean the house (that will take a few years, should of started last year)
I can go on and on and on and on. I think you get the idea. Christmas just kind of hit really fast this year, so fast my heads spinning. So what am I doing sitting here writing, I better get started.
Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year to you all.