Monday, July 18, 2011

Yes, I'm complainng again...SO SORRY...

Have you ever said yes you'll do something cuz you've always been taught to say yes to certain things...but, you didn't either feel right about it or you are upset about being asked to do this certain thing or well...whatever!  Well that pretty much sums up how I feel about something I said yest to this week.  I know I'm a bit vaig on what it is and I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about...BUT....Well, we will leave it at that for now.  I just hope things will change...preferably my mood and attitude...cuz right now its not very good (big shock for some of you who know me)!  I'll do what I said I would do and know one will be able to tell how upset I am while I'm doing it but heres looking for my attitude to change soon!  

No comments: