Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Those songs....

We all have those certain songs we hear that remind us of our youth, places we lived, those we had curshes on, places we visited, etc...don't say you don't cuz I know you do, we all do!  Well one of those songs came on tonight and it got me thinking, again, I know thats hard to believe...

BUT...

I wouldn't want to relive my youth or childhood, I'm not saying it was bad at all, but I wouldn't want to relive it...

...but sometimes I wish I could have the less complicated life I had back then!  Looking back at some of the things I had to deal with during my childhood and youth years, my life was so much less stressful and less complicated than it is now!  Sometimes how I wish for those days!  Back then I thought my would would fall apart over the littlest things, if only I knew!  If only I knew then how life would be as an adult! 

Leave it to an old song to bring back old memories! 

No comments: