Sunday, February 28, 2010

College...

This is crazy...
Caylas getting things ready to figure out what college she wants to go to. No biggy, RIGHT? WRONG!
Shes gotten a nice scholarship, but of course you need to have more money now adays then what they give you...IT'S CRAZY! Especially if she wants to live on campus, which I think she does...anything to get away from her crazy brothers!
She keep applying for scholarships, but of course a lot of them she doesn't qualify for a number of reasons...which is kind of a bummer for her, but shse keeps applying, at least she has the big one... (Time to find another job, Cayla...good thing she got offered one yesterday, now if she goes back and takes it)
So now she is applying for some other things, and they want to know EVERYTHING! Honestly, I don't remember it being this hard when we were filling out stuff when DJ was in school. But we all know that my kids have sucked my memories from me and I'm lucky if I remember what day it is...Sunday, RIGHT?
It's nuts all the stuff and info they want. Let's just say I'm glad that I have a daughter that is on top of all of it! Cuz really, it would drive me NUTS to fill out of these forms all the time. It's like buying a house when it comes to all the paper work.
But hey it's just college...gee what do they want my first born...Oh wait, they are getting my first born....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I feel your pain. I filled out all the papers for me for 5 years, and then Aaron for 8 years, and more for me - it's a ton of work. But it's worth it. Where's she going? I can recommend a GREAT school only 2 hours away with an awesome basketball team... GO CATS! :)