Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Seth REVIEW....

I mentioned these events before so I thought I would post some pictures of these events...(better late then NEVER)
SO LETS REVIEW whats happened to Seth during December and January...
That little boy had a busy two months.

Lets start with his 8th Birthday. We asked him a month or so before..."Would you rather have a birthday party or go to Disneyland?" Well, my little man, being raised by a mom who LOVES disneyland, said he wanted to go to Disneyland...Little did he know...Thats what we were planning for his 8th birthday...

We really do love spending time at Disneyland during Christmas time and it's GREAT that Seths Birthday is right before Christmas. It puts our whole family into the Christmas Spirit and then we are ready for the Christmas season.

This was the best part...while we were at Disneyland, we ran into our friends the DeGraffs. Ok so I knew they would be there at the same time we were going. Seth and Sydnie are best friends and all the kids get along great, so it really made the trip fun. It was kind of funny...when we wanted to spend just family time together, the kids kept asking when we would get together. And you talk about oppsites...We are light and blonde hair, they are dark and black hair. Everyone thought we were trying to still children cuz I had their kids and they had my kids, it was kid swaping time. It was a sight to see.



Seth had a fun time at Disneyland for his Birthday. I think if he could choose that every year he would. He's a kid after my own heart. The next big thing happened two days after we got back from the big D. Seth went to his first REAL Cub Scouts. You see he went to pack meeting the month before, but he didn't have the uniform...THIS TIME HE DID!

Isn't he cute....



After Disneyland and Cub Scouts, both within a week, came Christmas Eve and Christmas!
And from there...


Next came Seths Baptism...That was a BIG day for all of us. Of course it was Seth's Big Day, but for us as mom and dad, it was our last baby being Baptized. WOW~ hard to beleive...DJ must be getting old cuz I can't be that old! But then again...sometimes this family of mine makes me feel like I've aged a hundred years!



The our last two things...Seths very first Pinewood Derby and he recieved his Bobcat!
Way to go Seth Michael!!! He really did have a busy few months! Heck so did I! But that's ok, it was all for my baby boy, whose growing up!!

No comments: