Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shameless plug...

OK...we all know I'm not above promoting things, putting in my shameless plugs and things like that, you know like my schools silent auction and spaghetti dinner that's coming up on Friday, April 24 from 6 to 9...the tickets for pre-sale are only $5.00 per plate for adults and kids are $3.00. At the door they are $8 for adults and $6 for kids...
But I digress...back to my main point...I've talked before about our families non-daughter-daughter. She's the one who we have taken into our family as a big sister...the one Seth calls booger (sorry Jerrae), anywho...I wanted to put out there for anyone who reads my blog that Jerrae's hubby Chris (who we all love and adore) has started a side job.
What is this side job you ask...WELL, I'll tell you, its Photography. That's right. I've seen his work. Hes really good. If your interested, lets say...ummm, wedding pics, family pics, or even Senior pics, well, Chris is your man!
We will be having him do our family pics! And hes going to do Cayla's Senior pics this summer!
If you want to check out some of his work...its called Kissable Photos... so go to www.kissablephotos.com

No comments: