Friday, June 26, 2009

This ones for YOU...Steph...


(This was taken right out side your house...don't deny it Steph!)

Thats right this blog is for my special friend!
(Special in more ways than one...)
My...WHITE TRASH-RED NECK FRIEND STEPHANIE!!!
(inside joke)

(This one was taken in yr back yard...you know it was...just admit it)

For those of you that don't know Steph and I live in our own little worlds. We have our own little conversations that really make NO sense to ANYONE around BUT US! And this is one of those times. So this is dedicated to:



MY WHITE TRASH...
RED NECK

FRIEND STEPHANIE!!!
LOVE YA LOTS!!!



Now if you had one of these in the yard...you wouldn't have to use the pool! You should think about that Steph! Just a thought for you:)

Most of you need to understand...
Stephanie is the type of friend that everyone can count on, and sometimes that GETS HER IN TROUBLE! Shes always there no matter what, even when you don't want her around shes always there...kind of like a kid, you can't get rid of her! Oops did I type that. Shes one of those people that you kind of take advantage of cuz you know shes there for you. Shes someone that you can vent to or just be still and not say a word to but she knows, its kind of creepy if ya ask me. Some people over use her and some just use her when its covenant for them. I'm not sure yet which one I am yet. But we have that kind of friendship that is just there, if ya know what I mean. We never stay on task with ANYTHING, we kind of think alike which can be a good think or a bad thing depending on who you are, I guess. One of us starts a thought and the other can finish it and it turns out ok, well most of the time.
Sometimes she is that thorn in my side but I don't think I would have it any other way. She is crazy and thats what makes her normal...
And MY WHITE TRASH RED NECK FRIEND!
(inside joke)

No comments: