Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TAG...I'M IT!

My friend Stephanie has tagged me. Here's how this one goes...This is an easy one. Go to your picture's folder and take the 4th picture from the 4th file and post it. How easy can that be.
Here's DJ making a monkey out of himself. Back in 2006 we got the kids and took off to San Diego. We ended up at the zoo and DJ just couldn't help monkeying around with the kids. We LOVE going to California!!!
Stephanie also did another tag. This ones a little different. Its called the bookworm tag, which involves opening the nearest book to page 56 and writing out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences...The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!!
So here's my closest book... "DIARY OF A WIMPY KID" (We have such intellectual reading in our house:) Josh just loves these books. He'll sit there just laughing away and then try and explain everything that he just read, "Silly boy, READINGS for kids".)
"Believe it or not, I got the idea from Mom. This one time when I was a kid, I was playing under the kitchen table, and Mom came looking for me. I don't know what made me do it, but I decided to play a joke on Mom and stay hidden. Mom went all around the house calling my name. I think she must have finally seen me under the kitchen table, but she still pretended she didn't know where I was."
Ok so I have to laugh because of all the lines that would be the fifth sentence its one that talks about your kids hiding from you. HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE HAD YOUR KIDS HIDE FROM YOU? Its the funnest thing when my kids think they are hiding from me but really I KNOW all, I SEE all, and I HEAR all. Heck, I'm a MOTHER. When will the poor things ever learn.
So now I tag, let me see, who will it be... Stephanie (by that I mean Steph Little, since I know a million Stephs), Jarrae, Kary, and Zoila.


2 comments:

trublubyu said...

thanks for doing the tag. and dj looks pretty interesting in that monkey face.

and i love diary of a wimpy kid. funny little book!

zippy said...

What a fun couple of tags! I'll be sure to let you know once I've done mine. : )