Sunday, May 3, 2009

Busy little girl...

Can I just say my little girl has had a busy week!

Last Saturday was LaJoys prom and I didn't put any pics up on the last blog...SO...here they are...

(Cayla and her date Cody Miller)

(CodyMiller~)



(These two look so cute!!)
Now I mentioned in the last blog about working on her Jag project. Oh my heck...you talk about NO sleep, that was me and Cayla this week.

Sunday night I was up helping Cayla with her Jag project until about 1:00 or so. (Day 1 of no sleep) Monday, she had dance practice until 5:30 or so, which meant not getting to work on the homework. No biggy~ when she gets home, we'll work on it...WRONG!! We had someone show up and visit for a bit. So we didn't get started until 10:45 or so. At midnight, I sent Cayla off to bed and continued working on the project until 1:30. No biggy~I never sleep anyways! Tuesday, same thing, Cayla had dance until 5:30 or so...but when she got home she had to head stright to YW's. Didn't get home from that unitl 8:30 and right back to work we went on the project...It was 2:00am when I sent Cayla to bed and 3:00 when I finally went. The next day, Cayla had a confrence she had to be out all day. Left it early with a few other people so they could get to dance practice by 3 and practiced-practiced and practiced! Then it was home to work on homework (BIG English paper due on Friday)...poor kid was so whiped out that she had to stop working at 9:30 and go to bed, which meant another late night on Thursday!


Thursday was the first night of the BIG show. After the show-well, teachers really don't care about shows and things like that and she had to finish writing her big report. Which meant mom type while she wrote so that she wasn't up so late. Needless to say-she got it done! Off to bed she goes (after proof reading and editing)...


Friday~last night for the show! She did really good on all her dances, but the show itself wasn't up to pare! Cayla said she felt the same way about it, as did her teacher. Oh well, maybe next time.

(This is kind of dark but its Caylas solo)


Saturday~Cayla had a service project for school she needs to be at in Avondale, by PIR at 8. Off she goes. After that, shes off to grandmas...why~ TO GET READY FOR PROM~again! This time her prom date was with Stanley Frydrysiak. Hes been a close friend of hers for years.

They had so much fun at Prom! The theme was "Diamonds are Forever!" (way to go James Bond)

(Caylas best friend Tiffany~helped with the hair)



(Cayla and Stanley~looking good)



(Stanley Frydrysiak~ this was his school Prom!)
You can say...Mom is glad this week is OVER!! But we both survived! I'm glad shes young, cuz I don't think I could do all the things she does week after week. I guess thats WHY shes the teen and NOT me!!

No comments: