Friday, November 14, 2008

Told you I'm SLOW...

...(in the head-that is). So today I learned I can add a picture to my heading and CHANGE the color that its in. BOY am I a slow one. I told you this blog thing is going to take some time. So NOW I'll be changing the picture all the time (Its like a new toy, yeah me). I knew there was a way cuz I've seen it on so many others blogs but its baby steps right. For me its more like the baby crawl. DON'T be laughing at me now:). One of these days I'll even figure out how to add all my favorites on the side and who I like to visit. Well, that might be going to far for my brain cells:-). OR WAIT, (might I even dare to dream?) down load a picture from the Internet or a mini video. I don't know if I can handle that... We will see what the future holds for my blogging ability. STAY TUNED TO THE LIFE OF SUZI'S BLOGGING SKILLS....

1 comment:

john and steph said...

Don't feel bad, I had my blog for several months before I learned how to add my picture to my heading.