Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight...

Wait for it...Did I go...Did I like it...Heres what happen...
So I'm not really part of the whole Twilight cult yet.
Why you ask?
Well, I haven't read the BOOKS. Yes, my mom, and all my friend have told me and I'm sure each of you will tell me that its a sin,
BUT WAIT...THERE IS MORE...
I got to go and see the movie earlie. Yep, little old me, who hasn't even read the book got special tickets (BUT I do own it, mind you, its just soooooooo long and thick, have you seen it. Heck I didn't even read Harry Potter when it came out, but I saw the movies:)).
See my mom, the crazy little old thing she is, LOVES to read. When I say love I mean LOVE. She use to get in trouble at school for reading too much. Have you ever heard of such a thing. So anyways, this is probable nothing knew to those of you that are part of the Twilight cult but shes read the books, All the books, THREE TIMES. YEP, that was the number 3.
Anyways, theres was this lady (there always is), that got an e-mail and she sent it to mom. So we got special tickets. Didn't have to wait in any lines or out in the COLD, cuz it was cold last night. They had music and special drawings (which we didn't win). We were treated like we were important or something.
The thing was, I really liked the movie. It was good. I knew it would be. I like these type of things. I wont tell you what happened cuz some people don't like that, I'm not one of them but like I said it was good and mom said they stayed pretty close to the book.
Now I haven't read the book not cuz I don't want to, its cuz its long and I just find it hard to have the time. I guess now I need to or else I'll NEVER hear the end of it.
Heck, even by dad came and he seemed to like it. We were probable the only two people in the whole place who hadn't read the book. PRETTY FUNNY IF YOU ASK ME.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzi, Just had time to read this on my way out of town. Glad you had fun last night, I had a blast! Twilight is a great book and if you ever take the time to read it you will find out what all the hipe is all about. Luv ya MOM(Glad you went with me)

Carolyn said...

Lucky you. I have read them all and I am going on Saturday to see the movie. It will be nice to get out for a girls day. The books are good and even though they look huge, they are a pretty quick read.

trublubyu said...

i haven't read the book, either. maybe someday.

and how fun for you to be vip for a night.