Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Stephanies~

As I was listing my friends on the side bar... (another thing I'm learning~my small little world of blogging is growing...YEAH ME!!!), I realized I have a million friends name Stephanie (either spelt S-t-e-p-h-a-n-i-e or S-t-e-f-a-n-y). And not all of them have blogs, so this is only a few of them. The other name that is popular for me when it comes to friends is Julie (have about 4 or 5 with that name).

I think I've figured out WHY... You see my brain cells can only handle so much and when it comes to names, well I can't remember any of them (which by the way I do apologize because I am terrible at them. Faces-I remember,well sometimes- names not so good, so sorry). SO to make life easier for me, the Lord brought all these Stephs and Julies into my life.

One problem, when other names come along, I end up calling them Julie or Stephanie, cuz thats all I have on the brain. LIFE IS TOOO COMPLICATED for my SIMPLE BRAIN!! Whats a simple girl to do!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just thank my lucky stars that I'm a Stephanie. I doubt you would have been my friend if I wasn't! :)
Honestly, I think you really DO have a lot of Stephanies and Julies in your life!!

trublubyu said...

yay! i am glad that i'm a stephanie, too! but, if i wasn't, i would hope that i could be a julie :)

p.s. chris loved seeying cayla at youth conference this past weekend.

Julie said...

You have two comments from Stephanie's so I just couldn't let the Julie's be left out!

And to make it easy on you...this is Julie from your ward/neighborhood. ;)