Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wowwey-Wow-Wow...

...My house lit up like a CHRISTMAS TREE. It was so COOL!!! And it rocked and rolled. What on earth am I talking about? Didn't you SEE and HEAR?!?! How could you miss it. All that rain, lightning and thunder... You couldn't have missed it, you had to of woken up. (Well, not if your Cayla, she slept through it all, how could she)

I had just fallen asleep watching NCIS about 12:30-1:00 (I know, another night of not sleeping-I do that a lot, you'd think I would have a perfectly clean house with the amount of sleep I DON'T get, oh well) and BANG-FLASH-POW. WOW, was it SO COOL!!
One small problem...our old dog Mickey (hes 16 years old), really didn't think it was so cool, like me. For a lab he sure don't like loud sounds much, you know like gun shoots, oh and thunder, which there was a lot of. Did I mention that it was SO COOL!
Anywho, DJ and I were up with him trying to calm him down, after he tried to claw his way out of the laundry room. After a bit and turning on a night light for him (wow, hes just like a kid), and giving him a snack and a drink (he really is a kid), he settled down for the night. SO I THOUGHT.

I went back up stairs and started watching the food net work and about an hour later I hear sounds and its not the wind and the rain from out side. No its my silly old dog. Hes up stairs. Crazy old dog. One hes suppose to be in his bed, and two hes not suppose to be up stairs. Again I got him settled in for the night. But HEY whats a person to do when you've go a crazy husband and crazy kids, and now a crazy old dog. BUT DID YOU SEE THAT LIGHTNING...just in case I didn't tell you...IT WAS SO COOL!!

No comments: